Buying? Selling? Schedule a Standard Home Inspection!
acheter cialis en espagne Our standard home inspection, starting at $175, is a detailed visual inspection of your home's structural elements and accessible systems, and much more.
devis levitra We are InterNACHI-certified to inspect all types of structures and homes, from mobile homes and manufactured housing to wood or concrete block homes and buildings of any size or age.
cialis le prix prix du cialis en suisse Buying? We provide you with an easy-to-understand illustrated report to help you understand every fact about the property you are purchasing.
molecule active du viagra Selling? Our report provides 100% disclosure to give you peace of mind at the closing table.
We respond quickly to all inquiries, and get the inspection scheduled and completed quickly. Our thorough standard home inspection typically includes:
- Foundation, lawn sprinklers, lawn grading and driveway
- Roofing, vents, flashing, and trim
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Exterior, walls, siding, soffit, fascia, etc.
- Porches, stoops, walkways, railings, and decks
- Grading and drainage
- Foundation and crawl spaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Attic, insulation, and wiring in attic
- Electrical systems
- Plumbing systems
- Doors and windows
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Water heater systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCI and AFCI
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- Ventilation, possible mold, and presence of moisture for mold to grow
- And much more
Tip: We strongly encourage you to accompany the inspector so you can ask questions and gain a better understanding of the systems in the home.