Expert verification at critical steps that your new home is up to par!
New construction inspections are performed at four stages:
- Pre Pour (before foundation concrete is poured - Strapping, plumbing, grading, electrical)
- Pre Drywall (prior to drywall installation, so electrical, plumbing, framing, foundation and slab may be inspected)
- Pre Finish (an important check to discover any flaws or omissions that would be covered up during finish work)
- Pre Walk-through (your final opportunity to insure your new home is up to par and complete, prior to final walkthrough with the builder's customer service representative or project manager) * At the conclusion of (each) inspection you will receive a detailed report via email.
* It is always a good idea to verify that utilities (gas, water, and electric) have been turned on, either by you or the builder, depending on the builder's policy, just a day or two before your final walk-through with the builder. This will ensure that most, if not all, last minute items have been completed prior to your pre-walk-though inspection.
Order a New Construction Inspection(s) and report(s) today - Call 904-669-4188. Cost based on inspection(s) performed.